There was a report in Daily Mail about Dion Baxter, 24 year old girl who left her iPhone charging alongside her while she was sleeping.
When she woke up in the morning she couldn’t believe what happened to her. She noticed a huge burn on her left breast and immediately went to hospital.
“A terrible pain woke me up. My phone was too hot and I couldn’t hold it in my hand”, said Dion. “That could have happened to my child”, she added.
But Dion wasn’t the only one with such experience. Two weeks ago 18-year old boy reported that his iPhone burned him on his left arm. Several months ago 14-years old girl suffered a second degree burn on her back.